Australia country in which, apparently, it was not planned lives. To die there own death or happiness from the usual disease. After all, you have to pass by it and remain aware of all dangers.
We present 34 cases of proving that Australia was the most dangerous country!
1. Pythons, who eat everything!
2. Pythons are so huge that they can get out of the water wallaby
3. They often crawl in shopping centers, making it difficult to buy and deters visitors.
4. Snakes make their way to you even through sewer
5. Snakes in Australia and other feed, the larger reptiles
6. And in general, snakes are everywhere
7. Yes, imagine, even on an airplane
8. Moreover, bats have, so they are also carriers of dangerous diseases
9. Dingo Dog! Oh yeah! The most dangerous dog in the world! For them, the food and the Shark.
10. Speaking about sharks, they are sufficient!
11. Particularly at risk of shark attack prone surfers:
12. Surfers should also not forget about the meeting with crocodiles:
13. But not only surfers to watch out for crocodiles…
14. Australia - a country where crocodiles crawling on your street:
15. But the snake is still dangerous - they eat and crocodiles:
16. But they are impressive size:
17. Nothing forgotten? Oh yeah - mites that so full!
18. A great variety - just millions of spiders!
19. And they're all deadly poisonous:
20. Roy myagkotelok - a big problem
21.You've seen anywhere else so many flies?
22. And how do you this lovely millipede?
23. Here even earthworms reach gigantic proportions. WTF?!
24. Your attention is another frightening insect - cricket:
25. Giant venomous millipedes:
26. Cassowary - terrible giant bird:
27. Against this background, the giant jellyfish seem a trifle:
28. Is there a small jellyfish, whose venom is stronger cobra venom is 100 times:
29. And here's what a person meetings and jellyfish:
30. It would seem that much worse? And here is the blue-ringed octopus, which is deadly poison and the antidote does not exist:
31. Marble snail bite which leads to paralysis of the respiratory center, and death.
32. Synanceia verrucosa - This is the most venomous fish in the world.
And the consequences of this meeting with the fish look like:
33. But even if you avoid death from these creatures, giant hailstones overtake you at the most inopportune moment:
34. In freshwater, not in all, swimming is very dangerous.